Cast announced for ‘River Pirates’
The cast has been announced for the original production of River Pirates and the Treasure at Pointe Coupee, written by Tech faculty member Dr. Jeremy Reynolds and directed by Mark Guinn.
The show, featuring combat skills students have learned throughout the years in Performing Arts at Louisiana Tech, will run on campus in Stone Theatre April 22-25 at 7:30 pm and April 26 at 2 pm.
Here is the cast and hometowns:
- Tony Slapper as Samuel (Covington)
- Mickayla Blue as Elizabeth (Bossier City)
- Colton Askew as Jean (Gladewater, Texas)
- Nina Bergsdottir as Katla (Keflavík, Iceland)
- Madelynn Deason as Marcel (Ruston)
- Tia Williams as Rene (New Orleans)
- Emma Montgomery as Caroline Hebert (Ruston)
- Jacob Eilers as Father Hebert (Covington)
- Tanner Norred as Captain Fletcher (Choudrant)
- Greer Handley as Peg Leg Meg (Shreveport)
- Abram Bender as Rene’s Shadow (Lafayette)
And, playing roles as various pirates and townspeople:
- Ashley Bamburb (Rapid City, South Dakota)
- Jacob Bordelon (Alexandria)
- Alex Bourgeois (Bossier City)
- Rose Bowman (Ruston)
- Daniel Dickenson (Priceville, Alabama)
- Elisabeth Dighton (Ethel)
- Gabrielle Farve (Jean Lafitte)
- Lari Leber (Shreveport)
- Meagan McMillian (Haughton)
- Hallie Miles (Denham Springs)
- Blair O’Blanc (Covington)
- Cameron Vidos (Kingwood, Texas)
- Katherine Young (Houston)
Tickets go on sale April 6; prices are $20 for General, $15 for Senior and Youth, and $5 for Students. Box Office hours are weekdays from 1:30 to 4:45 p.m. and one hour before curtain on show days. For questions about tickets, please call the Box Office at 318.257.3942.
For more information about the Louisiana Tech School of Theatre or to buy tickets, please visit louisianatechtheatre.com, “like” facebook.com/techtheatredept, or follow on Twitter and Instagram: @TechTheatreDept.